Have you heard of Google Hangouts webinar yet you still find yourself in the dark about it? Yes, there are scores of people who still don't comprehend what google hangout webinar software is. In this article, we shall give you a detailed guide on what google hangout webinar is and its top 5 alternatives.
Google Hangouts Webinar Review
Google Hangouts Webinar is a popular program that allows companies to sell and market their products through online seminars otherwise called webinars. Customers will join the meeting in the comfort of their homes and be able to participate as though they are in a common meeting room. Google Hangouts utilizes Google+ or YouTube Channel to host live webinars.
- Supports instant messaging.
- HD Video calls support.
- Built-in screen sharing.
- Features intelligent muting.
- Supports auto-screen focus.
Pricing: Google Hangouts has a free version and a paid G Suite. The free version supports calls and video conferencing. The paid G Suit version gets additional features and range from $3-$25 per user each month.
How to Use Google Hangouts Webinar
Step 1. Create Google Accounts
Open your browser, create a new Gmail, YouTube channel, and a Google account. Link the Google account to YouTube channel. Download Hangout plug-in as well.
Step 2. Create New Hangout
Hit "Home" on the Google+ account and select "Create Hangout" on Air. Enter the name of your webinar on the pop-up window and describe it for the audience.
Step 3. Customize Webinar
Navigate to the "Trailer" feature and import video clip to introduce your audience to the webinar. You can start sharing contents on social platforms to the audience. Also, give license to Hangouts to access your microphone and camera.
Step 4. Edit content
When you are not streaming, you can remove the unwanted parts in your video or add more information. This will improve audience interaction and satisfaction.
Top 5 Google Hangouts Webinar Alternatives in 2020
Although Google Hangouts is a good webinar software, it is masked by a number of limitations and thus cannot handle other tasks effectively. For this reason, we have compiled for you the top 5 alternatives for the year 2020.
ClickMeeting is a powerful webinar solution for all sizes of business and organizations. The tool is equipped with virtually everything you would demand from an ideal webinar platform. Ranging from the elegant interface to an array of classic features, ClickMeeting is the ultimate webinar solution. The tool is good for hosting a webinar, online training, and product demos among others. Choose a suitable plan for your webinar and get started.
- Provides automated webinars.
- Screen sharing is supported.
- Webinars can be recorded and shared on social platforms.
- Provides drawing tools on the dashboard for better illustration.
- Has toll number option for users to joy meeting by dialing.
- Great customization.
- Simple and sleek interface.
Everwebinar is a good Google webinar alternative platform that is making business automation for average companies super-easy. Users can do both live and on-demand webinars and arrange their streams in a stylish format for good presentation and interaction with the audience.
- Offers to brand across supported forms of communications.
- Supports chats throughout every webinar session.
- Allows webinar automation by setting times for replay.
- Integrates with mail marketing platforms like GetResponse and ActiveCampaign among others.
- Analytics that give insights on how your webinar strategy is fairing on.
- Process of creating a live webinar is simple.
- Offers excellent tracking of transactions.
- Sending SMS to participants is a good feature.
- There is no test trial. Pricing is somewhat not constant. At times you pay many times less.
GoToWebinar is one of the most popular and functional webinar software across the globe. It is majorly known for its amazing functionality in video conferencing. The software is owned by LogMeIn. This Google webinar alternative offers a free trial that goes for 7 days for testing purpose. The starter plan requires that you pay $109 every month and supports 100 audiences and the organizer.
- Supports event recording.
- Offers planning tools like templates, branding, and scheduling among others.
- Supports integration with CRM and several other marketing tools.
- Report generation on things like source tracking, events, and attendees.
- Simple design and easy to use.
- Provides amazing analytics tools.
- Supports all popular devices.
- Monthly fee could prove high for other companies.
- Recording quality is not that good.
Livestorm webinar platform has lately risen to become one of the top webinar software amongst millions of people. The software is well known due to its outstanding interface as well as coupled features. With this Google Hangouts webinar alternative, you can host a variety of events like live events, product demos, hiring sessions, video podcasts, and customer training just to mention but a few.
- Integrates with many other applications.
- Automatic and unlimited recording.
- Variety of forms for webinar events.
- Provides emailing tools like automatic reminders and status updates.
- Lots of customization and thus automation level is great.
- Easy to navigate due to good user-interface.
- Recording quality is still not good regardless of updates.
- Attendees still limited to 1000 and can be a challenge to larger companies.
5. Zoho Webinars
Zoho Webinars is one among webinar platforms that's worth giving a try. It is commonly known because of its good pricing and good interface. There are several payment plans which range from $15 to $31 per month with variance in the supported number of participants.
- Provides feedback tools such as poling and Q&As.
- Supports Webcam sharing.
- Supports analytics to help track the audience.
- Has customizable features like automated emails.
- Good customer support.
- Good user interface.
- Analytics is not advanced like other webinar software.
- Less automation.