Are you a Zoom user yet you can't comprehend what Personal Meeting ID is? Are you in the risk of forgetting your Zoom Personal Meeting ID? Yes, there are droves of people caught in this trap and are unsure how to get out of this. Fortunately, we have prepared an elaborate guide on what exactly personal meeting id zoom is all about as well as how to change personal meeting ID with ease.
What is Zoom Personal Meeting ID and How to Change
Before digging into what exactly Zoom Personal meeting ID is, it is important to get a clear understanding of the Genesis and essence of personal ID. If you are a Zoom user, you probably must be familiar with Personal Meeting Room. This is nothing but a permanently reserved virtual meeting room for a Zoom user. This is where users can run instant meetings or schedule them for a date of their choice.
Zoom offers two ways to access your Zoom Room namely: via Personal Meeting ID and Personal Link. Zoom ID is automatically generated by the program and is a combination of 10 digits which can be customized to form Personal Meeting URL. For example if your Zoom Personal meeting ID is 55555523222 then your Personal Meeting URL becomes https://zoom.us/j/55555523222. Remember you can customize the digits of the personal meeting ID if your using the paid plan alongside pro license. In case your Zoom Personal Meeting ID is used to schedule meetings so that members can attend, first make sure the PMI is unchecked. If any of the participants has the link to your PMI then they can access ad join the meeting at any given time. Participants will however be locked out of the meeting if you decide so or make use of Waiting Room feature to get mandate of admitting users individually.
How to Change Personal Meeting ID in Zoom
Step 1. Run Zoom application on your computer to display the main window. Identify and click the "Meeting" tab at the bottom of the window.
Step 2. From the Meeting window, hit the "Edit" button just under the Zoom Personal Meeting ID section.
Step 3. The "Personal Meeting ID" dialog box shall be displayed. Click on "Change your Personal Meeting ID".
Step 4. Now edit your Zoom Personal Meeting ID by choosing a combination of digits that are easy to remember say your mobile number. However, the first digit should not be a zero. Once you have entered your desired Personal Meeting ID, click "Apply" button then "Save" and exit the window.
The Best Zoom Alternative - ClickMeeting
ClickMeeting is an amazing video conference alternative for zoom. This automated webinar platform offers incredible capabilities you would demand from modern videoconferencing platform at a commensurate price. The assortment of enriched features makes it suitable to perform among other things like training sessions, business meetings, webinars, and online classes. The program offers up to four payment plans. Choose the plan that best suits your company needs. Ranging from elegant platform and unlimited integrated features, there is absolutely no reason why this tool should not be your top pick video conferencing tool.
- Offers incredible webinar customization options that makes it easy to create an appealing impression and draw large audience. You can use automated webinars, webinar timeline, paid webinars, and custom branding options among others.
- The program provides tools for survey and trend predictions on your platform. This way you can be able to know the in-demand webinars.
- The platform can run across many devices and operating systems. It provides an open API where developers can build integrations to other programs or in-house developed software.
- This program supports webinar recording and storage and thus members who were absent can be able to view the proceeding later.
- The program supports screen sharing and a whiteboard for drawing in order to better illustrate your ideas and interact perfectly with your audience.
- Provides a way to post your webinars on various social media platform accounts in order to attract more audience and increase your reach and brand awareness.
- Attendees can join your events by dialing the provided Toll-free phone numbers.
- Ease of use - ClickMeeting does not require IT expertise at all. Any user including newbies can navigate with ease. The well-designed and elaborate interface is an ingredient for this smooth learning curve.
- Security - Because users share files online, security and safety of your files is important. This tool has strategic centers for data protection and backup for your data.
- Scalability - you can fully customize your webinars and create a solution that best suit your needs or the organization. The AP tools enable developers to further integrate webinars with in-house applications.
- Affordable quality - ClickMeeting provides quality service without having to fork out lots of money. You can use the 30-day trial and check the features before finally subscribing.