When you hold a webinar perhaps to demonstrate your new product or to share some information with your attendees, you hope that all will attend without fail. But this is often not the case, since sometimes life can get in the way, meaning that a percentage of your attendees will be unable to attend. This is why the record webinar feature in the tool you are using is so crucial. It allows you to record the webinar and then share the video with those who failed to attend the webinar, ensuring they don't miss out. But how do you record a webinar? Find out it in this article.
How to Record a Webinar
The best tool to use for meetings and webinars is ClickMeeting. This tool is particularly ideal for creating, scheduling and hosting webinars that are designed to help you generate a lead or a sale and grow your business even more. To be the ideal webinar tool, ClickMeeting has a number of advanced features designed to make the process of webinar scheduling and sharing that much easier. It is also an ideal tool to easily record the webinars and share the video with attendees who may not have attended the love webinar.
But before we share with you how to record a webinar using ClickMeeting, let's take a look at some of the tool's features:
- It is the best tool to use for product demos and marketing thanks to its superior video and audio quality that ClickMeeting for both webinars and meetings.
- It also offers additional features that allow you to deliver your message and gain new leads for your business. These include the call to action button that can popup during the live webinar.
- It also offers the best features to help you collaborate with others online, allowing you to create, schedule and share meetings easily.
- You can also record the meetings easily and share the recording with attendee who were unable to join the meeting.
- It is also very affordable and easily scalable since you can pay according to the number of attendees on your meeting or webinar.
To use ClickMeeting to record a webinar, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Since you may only record a webinar that is in progress, begin by starting the webinar. Click on the red "REC" button at the top to begin recording the webinar.
You can always hit the "Pause" or "Stop" button to end the recording at any time. Otherwise when the webinar is complete, recording will also stop automatically.
Step 2: Click on "Account Panel" to view the recorded video. Once you open the video, you have the option to trim the video to the required length.
Step 3: When you're happy with the video, you can download the video to your computer. The video will be in MP4 format and you can then easily share it via email or embed it on your website.
Useful Tips to Record a Webinar
The following are some tips to ensure that your webinar runs smoothly and your attendees get the most out of it:
- Ensure that the webinar is interactive enough to allow the attendees to remain engaged. This can mean anything from an engaging chat box where attendees can post their questions or buttons that they can click on during the webinar.
- It is also important to ensure that the webinar is not too salesy. Give your attendees value for their time and anything you ask them to buy, they will gladly respond.
- Take the time to ensure that the presentation is well designed. You don't want to lose people during the webinar when they fail to understand the presentation.
- You may also want to take the time to find out the most convenient time to schedule the webinar. Scheduling the webinar at a time when all your attendees are unavailable will not be ideal.
- And speaking of time, it is also a very good idea to end the webinar at the scheduled time. Respect your audience's time by starting and ending the webinar or time. If the webinar was scheduled to run for one hour, don't spend 30 minutes off topic.
- Don't forget to record the webinar and offer the replay to all attendees. If you are selling something, you may find that some people need to be convinced before they can purchase and nothing does that better than a replay.
- Lastly, ensure that you promote our webinar adequately to ensure that you have as many attendees as possible. Share the link with your list or buy targeted ads to ensure that as many people as you can accommodate attend the webinar.