2020 is here with us and we all have different goals and ways that we want to run of the business. One could be to start minimaxing travel costs and start doing cloud meetings. Well, in this case, you will have to use a cloud video conferencing tool. In this article, we look at the top five cloud meeting software to consider in 2020.
5 of the Best Cloud Meeting Software
Let us get started with the top 5 cloud meeting software. For each video conferencing software will look at its features, pros and cons.
ClickMeeting is a reliable cloud-based video conferencing tool for 2020. With ClickMeeting you can conduct meetings easily over the cloud, prepare meetings and design customized invitations links with your brand names and logos. You can head to its website and try it for free.
- Allows automation of live webinars
- Records meetings
- Supports quality audio and video meetings
- Allows you to stream on Facebook and Facebook live
- Supports screen sharing
- You can share presentation and whiteboards
- It has webinar analytics so that you can view the performance of the meeting
- You can add any participants
- Allows attendees to dial toll-free numbers
- Streams conferences in HD quality
- No negative aspects found now.
2. Eztalks Cloud Meeting
Eztalks cloud meeting is also an amazing video conferencing tool to consider. It has video conferencing hardware tools designed to support each room ranging from Meet Mini to M410. Eztalks Cloud meeting supports both audio-video conferencing.
- Supports webinar presentation sharing, whiteboards and audio conferencing.
- Supports screen sharing.
- Has a whiteboard to visualize ideas and brainstorm for faster decision making.
- Supports instant messaging on Android Windows, Mac, iOS devices and browsers.
- Supports online storage.
- Allows you to control your meetings easily.
- Easy to set up rooms.
- With the premium version, you will hold unlimited meetings.
- The free version has limited features.
- The webinar options are not good.
3. Zoom Cloud Video Conferencing
Another amazing cloud meeting tool that is Zoom cloud video conferencing, that makes video conferencing very easy. It is designed to make it easy to join meetings, invite and collaborate across any device.
- You can collaborate with other tools like slack, okta and hip chat among others.
- Allows you to perform HD video and audio conferencing.
- Enables you to record meetings to the cloud.
- Supports multiple participants.
- Allows integration of Outlook, Gmail, Google Calendar or iCal.
- Allows you to conduct secure meetings that are password protected.
- You can search for previous meetings.
- Supports file Integration.
- You can easily share groups.
- It is relatively expensive compared to other cloud video conferencing tools.
- For the first time, users will find it hard to navigate through its interface.
Cisco also has a cloud video conferencing tool that makes it easier to video conference with a number of participants and make real-time collaborations. You can also easily invite people and share screen with them so that they can see your desktop activities. Moreover, the hosts can also record the meetings for later use.
- Supports screen sharing hence making the meeting interesting.
- Easily collaborate with teams by sharing presentations and whiteboards.
- Making calls is very secure.
- It supports quality video and audio conferencing.
- Allows integration of other platforms like Salesforce, Google Drive, Jira, and One Drive among others.
- It can host up to 100,000 participants.
- You can easily join meetings within a click.
- You can easily manage and schedule cloud meetings.
- Makes online learning very easy.
- Allows integration with other business partners.
- Allows you to customize meetings with your brand themes.
- Does not support call manager integration.
- You cannot record calls.
The last cloud meeting tool that we cannot afford to list is GoToMeeting. It has a web-based platform that is compatible with most web browsers. It also has the desktop option as well as a mobile version. Therefore, despite any platform you are using, you will be able to make clear cloud video conferences or audio conferences. GoToMeeting is speakers and free toll numbers that the participants can use.
- Join meetings by answering calls with given codes.
- Conduct private meetings.
- Supports quality cloud recording of the meeting by the host.
- Can share screen which could be your desktop activities.
- Allows you to adjust your video conferencing options.
- You can schedule your meetings easily.
- Has a clear dashboard.
- It has external hardware tools to make the meeting very effective.
- The meetings are very secure since you need to join using codes.
- Has a smart search to help you browse meetings and transcripts.
- Built with drawing tools that allow you to annotate and highlights sections of the screen that you are sharing.
- You must create an account to use it.
- The free version only lasts for 14 days with limited features.