When you know how to set up a Zoom meeting, you can actually get down to executive business and host a conference really quickly with coworkers, a friend, or other individuals. It's actually not complicated or hard but quite easy. All you need to set up the Zoom meeting is an account with Zoom, and you can get started right away.
How to Set Up a Zoom Meeting
Can you set up a Zoom meeting for someone else or really fast and get a video meeting going? Zoom allows you to set up a meeting easily without a problem. The process of setting up a Zoom meeting via video doesn't have to be hard at all.
Step 1: On how to set up a meeting in Zoom, the first thing you need to do is Sign In. Visit the official zoom site and choose to "Sign In."
Step 2: Ensure you've got the Zoom software installed, including the application if using mobile. To download visit zoom.us and choose "Host a Meeting" and the installation will start.
Step 3: To set up a Zoom meeting:
- On the desktop, select the Zoom application and choose to "Sign In."
- Use your password and email to log in. Google account or Facebook can also be used.
- Select the downward arrow from where you should be able to select "Start with Video." Once this is done, choose "New Meeting" so that the instant meeting you wanted can begin.
Note that you can choose to "Start without video" if you want voice only or simply "Start with video" if your intention is having a video meeting.
Best Zoom Alternative to Set Up a Meeting
When it comes to using Zoom, you could have lots of problems, shortcomings, and unsatisfactory tools, and you could be left hoping for a better alternative. ClickMeeting is rated the best alternative for diverse video conferences and meeting applications out there, including Zoom. It allows you to set up meetings quickly, start paid webinars, automate webinars, creates customized invitations, streams on Social media, uses a whiteboard, and begin presentations. ClickMeeting also allows you to store and record your webinars and access attendee statistics, among others. In essence, it has all the tools, features, and functionalities you need to kick off a meeting with or without video.
Top features include:
- Easy monetization of webinars
- Easily customizable interface
- Automated webinars for diverse types of audiences
- Waiting room to engage the audience before the beginning of the conference
- Presentation for live interactive content sharing
- Whiteboard for easier collaboration
- Attendee and webinar statistics
- Polls and surveys
- Live YouTube and Facebook transmissions
- Includes a free trial plan
- Supports lots of languages such as Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, English, French, German and Polish
ClickMeeting allows you to set up meetings fast, even with 25 attendees, anytime you want to. The interface is easy to use and allows you to invite people for a meeting, and the steps to follow to do this are actually really simple.
Step 1: Click schedule to access the tools
Ensure you've created an account first and login. Look for the "Schedule" button towards the top of the page and see virtually everything from upcoming webinars and meetings. Do select what you want between to "Host a Meeting" and "Schedule Webinar."
Step 2: Start the meeting right away
You can also choose "Meet Now" to launch the meeting room really fast. Here, you can select to "Start a Meeting Now!" or take a few minutes to prepare yourself by clicking "Prepare Meeting and Start it Later."
Step 3: Invite all the attendees you want
On the pod for the "attendee list," select the invite button. Go to the email tab and add the different emails of those you want to be invited. Once done, tap "Send Invitations." On the other hand, you can allow people invited to come to the meeting. Click "Link" and copy the URL and send it to those you've invited.
The process is really quick and takes a really short process.