Getting an appropriate free online conference software can prove a hard nut to crack especially you do not have a clue of the same. There are a multiplicity of people in dire straits over how to get a functional and faultless free online conference solution. If you are among them, just calm down and follow this guide. In this article, we shall give you a detailed guide on the top 5 free conference software in 2020.
5 Best Online Conference Software
There are several free online conference software available for users. However, choosing the appropriate tool is not an option. The following are the top free online conference software.
ClickMeeting is the cherry on top as far as free online conferencing software comes into play. The versatile platform has remained a favorite and indispensable tool across many organizations. This immense usage has been orchestrated by the user-tailored features that make it flexible for different usages. The various applications of this software include product demos, business meetings, webinars, online courses, and training sessions among others. Besides the free version, there are other plans for ClickMeeting software. Your choice depends on the nature of your work. Nevertheless, all these versions feature standard capabilities which are essential to any task.
- Automated webinars - Import your videos, recording, and call to action to compose your automated webinar timeline to relieve the process of manually scheduling and running of live webinars.
- Supports Screen sharing and remote screen control for better demonstration.
- Through polls and survey, you can collect opinions and feedback from attendees. This way you can predict useful trends.
- Record and share webinar contents through email, websites, ad social media.
- Has tool-free numbers for users to join a meeting by simply dialing them.
- Has whiteboards which help to make webinars more engaging to the audience through illustrative drawings.
- Fully customizable and integrates well with devices and in-house applications.
- Easy to use.
- Commensurate pricing.
2. Zoom Online Conferencing Software
Zoom is a powerful free online conferencing tool for both video and audio. Just like several other conferencing platforms Zoom offers both free and paid options. Although the paid versions come with more capabilities, the free plan has several standard features capable of handling your project.
- Supports HD audio and video communication.
- Allows video recording and transcripts of messages.
- Allows users to integrate their calendars to schedule.
- Offers end-to-end encryption for the security of shard information.
- Team chat feature makes communication with participants easy.
- Has built-in collaboration tools.
- Simple design and robust.
- Easy screen sharing ensures good user interaction.
- End-to-end encryption increases file security and reliability.
- Some users complain that it is easy to miss a chat especially if you are not actively looking for the same.
GoToMeeting is a popular web-based conference solution for organizations. This professional tool I use for online meetings, video-conference calls, and online training among others. Customers and participants can be able to view any application on your pc when your project and thus customer interaction is great.
- Supports session recording on the device or cloud for playback.
- Allows screen sharing.
- Has an automatic transcript feature.
- Offers drawing tools for better content elaboration.
- Supports one-click meetings.
- Offers team chat feature.
- Simple user interface.
- One-click meeting feature makes easy to join meetings.
- The free version only supports up to three participants.
- Integration with other applications like Outlook is not supported.
4. Cisco Webex Meetings
Cisco Webex meetings are one of the top pick free online conference software amongst users worldwide. Thanks to its satisfying capabilities which enables easy and faster connection of teams across the world. The assortment of tools makes you connected before, during, and after the meeting. In short, this is a one place solution to meet, call, and message.
- Supports screen sharing.
- Calls can be recorded.
- Supports video communication in HD.
- Cloud storage for recorded video is available.
- Access VoIP and toll-free dial-in options.
- Offers a possibility for real-time live charts.
- Powerful screen sharing and thus users can work and view conference simultaneously.
- Easy to use.
- The chat system should at least separate different t conversations. Ie. Group and personal chatbox.
Lifesize is no doubt one amongst the top-rated online video and audio-conferencing software. It allows users to record and share their screens with ease. Just like most of the video conferencing platforms, Lifesize offers a number of payment plans. The free version is called Lifesize Go and gives unlimited video calling for a maximum of 8 participants using a mobile device or browser. There are other paid versions which of course offer better features and support for high-quality hardware.
- Supports screen sharing.
- Features an encrypted network for file security.
- Supports invitations to a meeting via SMS.
- The free version supports a maximum of 8 participants during a video call.
- Cloud saving is available.
- Offers modern high-quality technology needed in workplaces to bring people together.
- Easy to use the camera as well as HD phone systems.
- Good cloud-based video conferencing integration.
- Some users complain it is slow when starting up.
- The free version only allows not more than 8 participants to video call at a time.