In recent times, webinars have grown to be the premier marketing tool. This trend is only expected to grow in 2020 with more businesses choosing webinars over other forms of marketing. If you are looking to incorporate webinars into your marketing plan, you may be wondering which webinar software is best for you and your business. While there are very many different criteria to use when choosing the right webinar software, the following is a list of the top 10 webinar software expected to dominate the market in 2020.
10 Best Webinar Software
ClickMeeting is a webinar software that is designed for small businesses and therefore the best tool to choose if you are just staring out. Its greatest advantage is that is has a very simple to use interface, perfect for the beginner user without compromising on some of the advanced features you will need to make your webinar as memorable as it needs to be while generating leads and sales.
- It is very easy to use and requires no cost to learn to how to use.
- Has a free version that allows for up to 25 attendees.
- Allows for easy webinar recording.
- Scheduling and inviting attendees is also very easy.
- It has a lot of features for easier lead generation.
- Make great product demo and online courses, webinar.
- Customize webinar with beautiful cover.
- Generate analysis of your webinar and helps you make improvement.
This is an online based webinar software which means that your attendees will not need to download any programs to be part of your webinar. One of its biggest advantages is that it allows for multiple hosts, allowing up to 9 webcams broadcasting at the same time. It can also be used to create different kind of webinars including live, evergreen, webinar series and on-demand webinars.
- It comes with a 7-day free trial.
- Supports numerous types of webinars.
- Can be accessed on any browser on any device.
- Integrates with Twitter and several CRM tools.
- At $89 a month it is one of the least affordable tools in the market.
This is another online-based virtual classroom tool that can also be used to create webinars on demand as well as live webinars. It has numerous tools to enable the full participation of all attendees, allowing them to raise a hand to ask questions and take polls.
- It has a free version.
- You don't have to download any software to use it.
- Comes with numerous features for adequate engagement.
- It doesn't integrate with any third-party tools.
- You may to purchase the premium version to access some features.
This webinar software is built for marketing purposes, but that doesn't make it any less easy to use. It is also an online tool, meaning that your attendees will not have to install any programs to join the webinar. It allows users to pre-load presentations and videos that can be shared during the webinar.
- It is made for marketing with call to action buttons that can be deployed during the webinar.
- Attendees don't have to download any software to attend the webinar.
- It doesn't integrate with third-party tools.
- It only has one pricing tier and some features are inaccessible on the free trial.
This is a more advanced webinar software aimed at small and mid-sized businesses. As such, it has features designed to complement marketing strategies while remaining one of the best tools to build educational webinars. It comes with a lot of great features including call to action buttons that are designed to help the attendees make purchasing decisions.
- It is designed with marketing in mind, making it the ideal tool for marketers to generate leads and sales.
- It allows up to 6 hosts on a single webinar.
- It allows users to add transitions between slides.
- The cheapest plan is $39.99 a month.
- Some users have reported that attendees were unable to join the webinar or got kicked out mid-webinar.
This is another webinar software that emphasizes marketing. It is a little on the advanced side which makes it out of reach for most beginners. As you can probably already guess, it may not be very easy to use as compared to other tools on this page, but once you get a hang of it, its features are amazing.
- It comes with numerous customizable features including the ability to integrate with numerous third-party apps.
- It can be customized in numerous ways to make your webinar your own.
- It can be difficult to use.
- It is expensive with no trial version.
This one is the one most people have heard of. It is probably the original webinar software, dominating the market long before there was a webinar boom. To use this tool, attendees will have to download and install the client. It has a browser version, although it is limited in functionality and the number of attendees.
- It is very easy to use, allowing users to easily create and schedule webinars.
- It has numerous features to help user plan and promote the webinar.
- Features like "Raise Hand" and polls keep attendees engaged.
- It can be a bit pricey with the cheapest version going for $109.
Although it is mostly known for its video conferencing capabilities, Zoom also offers pretty decent webinar software. It is mostly ideal for larger audiences and has numerous tools to help you create, schedule and even the record the live webinar to share later.
- It has a free version that is very generous.
- It allows users to broadcast the webinar on Facebook and YouTube live.
- Has numerous features including polls and screen sharing.
- Integrates with third-party tools like CRMs.
- Most of these tools are not available on the free version.
This is a webinar software that also offers web events. Your attendees will have to download the client to attend the webinar which can hinder most users. But this tool makes up for that by allowing for up 3000 to 40,000 attendees on a single webinar. It is however a pricey tool and doesn't come with a free trial version.
- It is an ideal tool for numerous attendees.
- It integrates very well with third-party apps and services.
- It also offers web event services.
- It is expensive.
- Can be difficult to use for the beginner.
10. Adobe Connect
This is one of the best tools for webinars. Although it can very expensive, it is the most ideal solution when dealing with high-end clients or when you want increase interaction with attendees. It allows users to share documents and host videos, and you can also choose to use some of the in-built templates to customize your webinar.
- Allows for numerous customization options.
- It integrates easily with third-party options.
- Has numerous features including the ability to record the webinar.
- It is very expensive. For 100 attendees, you pay $130 and for 500 attendees, you pay $470.
- It can be difficult to navigate particularly the templates.
The above are just some of the best webinar software you can choose. Select one based on your requirements although if you are staring out, we recommend choosing a tool that is easy to use, but one that also has the features to create professional webinars.