Limitations like high travel costs and poor network performance hinder effective communication across individuals or businesses. However, with tools such as ClickMeeting or Blue Jeans video conferencing guarantee efficiency in usability and results. For a company geared towards achieving great goals, they can use web conferencing tools like Blue Jeans to interact with employees and clients while saving costs and time. With that being said, in this article, we will show you how to get started with Blue Jeanes meeting.
What is Blue Jeans Video Conferencing
Using a simple, trusted and a modernized tool that provides uninterrupted video meetings is the real deal. Blue Jeans web conference through your tools provides secure and hassle-free connections with your team or clients. Additionally, you can conduct inter-room video conferences using interconnected room systems for productive video and audio meetings.
How to use Blue Jeans Video Conferencing
Here is a simple guide on how to use Blue Jeans video conferencing with the help of collaboration tools used.
Step 1. Download and install Blue Jeans software from Blue Jeans downloads platform. Proceed to set audio preferences for the microphone and audio tools just after installation.
Step 2. Sign in to your account or create one. Sync your Google account with the account to see available meetings on your Google calendar conveniently.
Step 3. On the personal meeting info dashboard, there are options upcoming and existing meeting. You can join a meeting using your personal ID at the top of the window, click "Join" on the prescheduled meeting or join with meeting ID option at the bottom of the window.
Step 4. Verify the camera, microphone and speaker to ensure they are set and active.
Step 5. On the meeting dashboard, there are meeting control options at the top. You can use the options to exit meeting, share the screen with meeting attendees, view other meeting attendees or record the meeting.
Top 3 Blue Jeans Video Conferencing Alternatives
Considering that Blue Jeans video conferencing cost is very high you might have to look for a cheaper video conferencing tool that bears similar features. Below are the best three alternatives to Blue Jeans meeting in 2020.
You can host productive meetings with the cost-effective and easy to use ClickMeeting. It is automated to support events, multi-room meetings, webinars and web meetings that are engaging and flawless. It allows you to analyze your event or meeting to come up with useful stats to improve your audience and achieve productivity.
- The multiuser platform supporting the sharing of an account with your team.
- Invite users to a meeting personally to boost attendance.
- Share or stream meeting or webinar proceedings on social sites.
- Share screen with others during the meeting to increase engagement.
- Conduct polls and survey during meetings to collect insights on certain issues.
- Supports multiple devices and browsers.
- Hosts huge events.
- Provides free demos on the website.
- Has a 30-day free plan.
You can also check on Zoom. Zoom grants you a conducive video conferencing environment to comprehensively interact with your team members or clients. Being among the best alternatives to Blue Jeans web conference software, it's reliable and easy to use providing a unified communication base for video and voice meetings.
- Meeting schedule capability.
- Record meetings on device or cloud for future reference.
- Zoom meeting or webinar rooms.
- Supported on popular operating systems.
- Supports group engagement through screen share.
- Easy to navigate interface.
- Supports connection by remote employees.
- Supports polls to get attendee reviews.
- The video quality is not that good.
3. Cisco Video Conferencing
Enjoy face to face video conferences on your mobile device without the need to use your desktop device. Cisco helps you meet and collaborate with distant clients, reduce costs of travel and enhance mobility. Therefore, conduct webinars using cisco as the best alternative to Blue Jeans video and voice conference calls from wherever you are.
- Supports room video conferencing.
- Allows web conferencing in the absence of mobile and desktop software.
- Supports note taking during meetings.
- Screen sharing to allow sharing of presentations.
- Simple to use interface.
- Easily share documents and applications.
- Ability to create whiteboards.
- Lacks a screen sharing option on mobile devices.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Blue Jeans Video Conferencing
Blue Jeans has exemplary features and advantages that make it rank as the best video conferencing tool. Here is a comparison of the advantages and disadvantages of Blue Jeans.
- Expert customer support team.
- Supports up to 100 users of video conference rooms.
- Easy to use interface on multiple devices.
- Google calendar integration for scheduling meetings.
- Clarity of pictures and sound are superb.
- It's compatible with popular videoconference codecs.
- Record and store recordings on the device or cloud.
- Flexibility in the number of users who join a call.
- No minute or note taking feature.
- Little features for mobile app users.